Monday 14 May 2012

Summer so far!


Hello everyone!



Let me start with a li'l something about the year 2012. I had thought this year would be a pain like 2011, but to my surprise, this year has treated me very well. Although there have been many ups and downs, for one, i finished college. Awaiting my results, but i already miss all my friends (Its not even been a month for God's sake!). Moving on, (not really :'( )



I went for a superb trip to Murud, with all my sanki friends! 


Murud is located near Alibaug, it is much calmer and the place where we stayed was almost people-less ;) As you can see in the photos, there were not more than 20 people on the beach at a given time. Flashback! Sigh...





Can you believe how clear the water was? Neither can I :')






 
A beach in your backyard! Sounds more than perfect to me!

Made these chocolate chip cookies for the trip :)



So, this holiday at Murud was followed by another one in Lonavala. Thanks to my parent's 30th anniversary, we had another reason to celebrate :D
We stayed at Fariya's for 3 days and play, eat and sleep was all we did!



The most beautiful Lonavala cliche, if you ask me, is watching the sunset.



Always beautiful!



I'm a huge fan of nail stuff! And I'm talking crazy!
I do crazy stuff with my nails...This is a twist on the classic "French Manicure". None of my friends told me how ugly it looked (I have a bunch of sweet friends). I managed to pull this off for 20 days :D
I happen to love all this, but I'm sure i wont repeat this style ever again!





















What is summer without food?! Tried my hands on some French bread :D The picture on the right is home-made mango ice-cream, the perfect thing to shoo away this heat :)






Funny things that i do with my bestie :D




Made these cup cakes for mommy since it was Mother's day yesterday. 12 of my cup cakes met with an accident *SOB* hence the short form for "Happy Mother's Day"
Moma loved them so i think i'm making it a yearly ritual (<3)



This monstrosity of wall painting was done two days ago!
It took me an entire day to finish this piece, and it was completely worth the effort:D
This is a whimsical representation of my dream; To be the cup cake Goddess and to own a tiny cat :)
Also, I love the moon, so it had to be there!!

(Notice Ele shying away from the camera :P)

My summer so far has been very eventful and i hope it continues to be that way :D
How has summer 2012 treated you?
Leave a comment to let me know.

:)

Happy 2012 :D

2 comments: